Monday, June 8, 2009

week one

week one of my summer holiday.

kimmy, ellen, and me at the end of hike in griffith park.

the highlight of this week was on saturday, when me, my roommate kimmy, and my friends ellen and kami went for a hike in griffith park.  griffith park is a city park at the top of the hollywood hills just north of los angeles.  you can hike all the way up to the top of the hill and get a great view of the entire city of LA.  you don't realize just how huge the city is until you see all of it.  cases in point (s):

this is the west part of the city.  the horizon is actually the beach.  
this is the east part of the city.  the tall group of buildings is downtown, and usc is just past that.  you can't see the school; the buildings are too small.  

i'll update next week!
ellen

1 comment:

Laura said...

gotta love griffith park!! I wish the weather was as nice in Paris as it looks in la :(