Saturday, February 21, 2009

ADPi invite

ah, invite time.  for the uninitiated (literally), invites a sorority and fraternity parties that are either in costume or semi-formal.  our most recent invite was costumed (aka AWESOME) and the theme was American Pi.  my date alex (you'll recognize him from the macchu pichu and argentina pics) had the good fortune of having two colonial wigs, so we went as george and martha washington.  pretty sweet.  here are the good pictures:

this is brad and my friend ellen (the only other one i know!) who i'm living with next year.  they were a stepford couple:

the next one is me and alex.  he's pretending to cross the delaware.
this is my roommate kimmy and me.  she was an apple, and her boyfriend ryan was johnny appleseed.



3 comments:

Steven said...

You have to love a guy who has two colonial wigs.

anne theresa said...

you WOULD be martha washington. god.

Samantha said...

You guys look so CUTE! I love you Kimmy and Ellen and I miss my roomies!!